Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)

Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)
"The aim of art is not to represent the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."
~Aristotle

As promised, I have been working on another digital mandala. I find it really relaxing to do work on my IPAD since it has made drawing much easier and much more efficient. Similar to the blog I posted previously, the things I needed to work on this piece were:

  • IPAD
  • Stylus pen
  • My brain
It isn't necessary that ONLY mandalas bring out the peace of mind you want. Painting or sketching works too. 
Mandala doesn't necessarily require you to follow certain patterns, and hence you can draw whatever patterns you want in your design. As for today's design, I worked on a rainbow-themed mandala with a black background:






✍Do check out the full tutorial on my YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/eqQSF8jSpuE
📚Don't forget to subscribe to my channel: Tech-Art!!
📢Do visit my other website:

Don't forget to subscribe to my website, and if you like the content do share this post.
  • What do you think about my blogs? Comment down in the comment section, and share your ideas on how I can improve my blogs.
  • What kind of art soothes your soul? Share your ideas in the comment section!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Write A Motivation Letter?

My first ever Travel Blog

5 ways sleep deprivation affects our health

Role of Teachers