Alphabet Mandala-Art Series (B)

Alphabet Mandala-Art Series (B) 

 "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

~Pablo Picasso 

 

What is mandala art? A complex array of designs and shapes all seemingly emitting from a point in the center, or more simply put, a way to let your imagination run wild whilst drawing abstract lines, commonly known as a mandala.

To those of you new here, I have always aspired to be able to draw and share my creations with others- alongside writing and hence, decided to launch my YouTube channel, where I would upload my weekly art. 

Art has always been a way to relax and imagine at the same time. For me, looking at the blank sheet of paper where I would be sketching or drawing in a few seconds always makes me think, "How will I fill it up?". That thought vanishes as I begin working, all intricate shapes come flowing into my mind and I am thus able to produce an acceptable piece of art. 

Keeping creativity in mind, I have also derived a way for my readers and viewers from being bored. Since drawing circular mandalas, I have decided to tinker with shapes a little, and hence, decided to launch an alphabet mandala series. 
This time I worked on the letter B, continuing after the letter A.


                           

✍Do check out the full tutorial on my YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/9X-7AanEFXo
📚Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!!
📢Do visit my other website:
Don't forget to subscribe to my website, and if you like the content do share this post.
  • What do you think about my blogs? Comment down in the comment section, and share your ideas on how I can improve my blogs.
  • What kind of art soothes your soul? Share your ideas in the comment section!


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Write A Motivation Letter?

Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)

My first ever Travel Blog

5 ways sleep deprivation affects our health

Role of Teachers