Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)

 Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)

"What the mind can conceive, it can achieve."

~Napoleon Hill

 I decided to bring something different today, hence, decided to work on a digital mandala. The things I'll be using are:

  • IPAD 
  • Stylus pen 
  • My brain
The design is entirely my own (any similarity with other designs is entirely a coincidence). I'll be sharing more of my other pieces soon! The app I have used here is Autodesk Sketchbook, which is a free app, good for digital arts. 



✍Do check out the full tutorial on my YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/9bBcIUYCkjk
📚Don't forget to subscribe to my channel: Tech-Art!!
📢Do visit my other website:

Don't forget to subscribe to my website, and if you like the content do share this post.
  • What do you think about my blogs? Comment down in the comment section, and share your ideas on how I can improve my blogs.
  • What kind of art soothes your soul? Share your ideas in the comment section!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Write A Motivation Letter?

Digital Mandala Art (IPAD)

My first ever Travel Blog

5 ways sleep deprivation affects our health

Role of Teachers